We can assist in negotiating your compensation claim against the government or Council resuming your property.

Even if you do not own the land being resumed, you may still be affected by the resumption, for example, you are a business tenant and the government wants to resume part of the property to widen a road.

The resumption may cause disruption to your business or worse.  We are experienced in fighting for fair compensation against the resuming authority which may include relocation costs for your business.